Join us in a unique immersive yoga experience at the immersive art installation space.
– A unique wellness experience
People of all fitness levels are welcome to enroll in our 35 minute yoga classes led by certified Yoga instructors. All classes take place within the multi-sensory and all-encompassing Immersive Van Gogh’s exhibit.
Each workout is designed to challenge the body and inspire the mind; choreographed in harmony with the music, sounds, light, and moving images from Van Gogh’s vast catalog of masterpieces.
Here is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
All the info you need
- Participants receive a 35 minute class
- Participants should arrive 15 mins prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children)
- Participants must bring their own fitness mat
- No other equipment is required
- There are no changing facilities at Immersive Van Gogh – Wear comfortable clothing for your yoga practice
- Bathrooms are available
- Price: $50 per person per class plus fees.
- All guests must follow our safety protocols.
- Please be aware that this may change in the future without a previous note. So feel free to check back this page to get familiar with our most updated COVID-19 notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable